Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rough life plan




It's come to that point in my life where I need to start thinking about what I really want to do with all of this..life.  Right now I have been taking up extra shifts at work to save for this summer.  I'm also working on getting a website up before I leave, and making some business cards. 

I am heading to Yellowstone in the first or second week of May.  So far it looks like I will be traveling alone, so I will be taking a shorter roadtrip than initially planned.  I'm going to go through Minneapolis I think, and spend the week before I start working camping in the Grand Tetons with a friend of mine.

While at Yellowstone I am going to spend all the spare time I can taking photos of the most beautiful place in the world.  And doing a little networking promoting my art and website.

Here in Lansing, I am looking at a few different houses next week (to buy).  The home values here have really sunk very fast in the past few years and it is officially a really good time to buy.  So I'm hoping I can find something that will suit me, and a home I can put a studio in, that's important! I already know that I'm going to pour my soul into personalizing the house via paint.

That's all the news for now.  Just getting ready for my departure this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment