Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back at it

Canon Pixma Pro9000I am back on the prowl. The art prowl. My goal is to get my business going on Etsy by May, and have 5 new prints to sell.  I have 1 print ready to go so far..so I definitely have some work to do.  I have many ideas that I have started but have yet to finish.  I might also scan some of my black & white ink drawings and  digitally color them.

I will be purchasing this printer.  Instead of hassling and paying someone else to print my stuff, I will do it myself.  I read that it's not a good idea to buy expensive equipment right away (not too expensive though, 500-800$).  It's more expensive to have someone else print it out.. It will pay for itself..I have to sell between 25-40 prints @ 20$ each to break even. AKA not too bad.  And I know my artwork will sell. I believe in it.


Printer

1 comment: