Sunday, May 8, 2011

UPdates 5/8/2011

I've been pretty close to my goal of making 5 prints before the summer.  Right now I have 4 completed, a business plan made, and I created a seller's page for Etsy.

I've formed a good habit of coming in every Sunday to one of the 2 coffee shops on my street and trying to complete a print before I leave.  I have done good.  Also, I have a ton of new ideas for more prints..I'm going to do more informative illustration/printing..aka you will learn something when you buy/look at one of my prints.  Unless you are already super smart and knowz it already.  Learning is my favorite thing to do... surely it is others' too.

I don't want to give a sneak preview because I want my release a super surprise.  Hopefully some will like it and see the value in it.  I might be going to some craft fairs or farmers markets this summer if I can get my shit together and enough of it.

Dare I say summer is here?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment